order line - 1800 001 180we're open 24/7
WHY STRUGGLE WITH A BULKY BBQ?
Kool Grill is the portable BBQ which you can take anywhere - the beach, the boat, the park!
The secret is Kool Grills unique airflow control system which gives you precise control over your airflow and cooking temperature. At the same time, it stays cool to touch so you can pick it up and use it wherever you want...
Kool Grill - BBQ Anywhere
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Quick heating Ready to cook in 6 minutes from heating Precise Control To provide control over airflow and cooking temperature Snap Lock To ensure spilling does not occur Stays cool to touch You can pick it up and use it wherever you want
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
1x Kool Grill 1x Compact carry case 1x Kool glove
Materials: stainless steel, steel and plastics Product weight: 3.7kg Product dimensions: 40cmx23.5cm Available in black, red, green, orange and yellow
What is a Money back Guarantee?
Kool Grill is backed by a 30 Day Money Back Guarantee, if for some reason you decide you might not want to keep your purchase, simply return it to us for a full refund of the product price.
Does The Kool Grill come with a warranty?
The Kool Grill is covered by a 1 Year Product Warranty.
What is the Kool Grill made of?
Stainless steel, steel and plastics
How do I use the Kool Grill?
1. Turn on the fan and light the gel
2. Place charcoal cage on the lighter plate
3. Lock the grill, wait for 5 minutes and start cooking
Can it be used indoors?
Because Kool Grill burns charcoal, it is essential you only ever use it in a well-ventilated area.
What do I need to use Kool Grill?
• Natural Hardwood Charcoal: For best results and flavour, use natural hardwood charcoal, not processed or briquettes. Walnut-sized chunks burn best, and bring your Kool Grill up to cooking temperature faster
• Lighter Gel: Available at specialist BBQ shops and selected hardware stores
• 4x AA batteries
How do I clean my Kool Grill?
• Clean grill and stainless steel inner bowl after each use using warm water and detergent. The grill and inner bowl are also dishwasher safe.
• Clean outer bowl with a damp cloth only. Never immerse in water. Do not clean with solvents or flammable liquids.
• Remove batteries if storing Kool Grill for a long time.
• Be aware the charcoal cage will need replacing from time to time
• Let the Kool Grill cool completely before cleaning