order line - 1800 001 180we're open 24/7
SUPPORT - BOWFLEX MAX TRAINER
FIRST USE & INSTRUCTIONS
Before using the Bowflex Max Trainer for the first time, and for best results, please ensure you read the Owner’s Manual enclosed with the product or alternatively you can download it here.
We've also included a handy un-boxing video within this page to walk you though set-up and first use.
I've lost my manual, where can I get another one?
You can download your manual here. All operating instructions on how to use your Bowflex can be found in the manual.
What is the weight limit on the Max Trainer Machine?
The weight limit is 300lbs (136kgs)
Can I use the Max Trainer if I have an injury?
The Max Trainer is a great way to build up fitness post-surgery or injury, however we always recommend that anyone with an outstanding injury or concern consult their doctor before using any new piece of fitness equipment.
Can I adjust the volume of the console's sound effects?
Yes you can. First, push and hold down the Burn Rate/Increase and PAUSE/END buttons for 3 seconds while in the Power-Up Mode. The Console display shows the Sound Settings prompt with the current setting. Push the Burn Rate/Increase or Burn Rate/Decrease buttons to change between the settings of “OFF” and “1” through “7”. A setting of "7" is the loudest volume. Push START/ENTER to set.
There is minimal assembly required and a full instruction guide can be found in your manual.
- Ensure that you follow the maintenance guidance within your product manual.
- Checking operational parts are set-up and functioning in the recommended regular intervals will ensure your unit is maintained effectively and your Bowflex workouts a success!
- Remember to wipe down the unit with a clean damp cloth
- Do not clean with a petroleum based solvent or an automotive cleaner – as this will cause damage.
- Be sure to keep the console free of moisture.
Why is my display unit not switching on?
- Check the outlet and ensure that the unit in plugged in and switched on.
- Check the connection at the front of the unit and replace adapter or connection at unit if either are damaged.
- Check the data cable integrity and ensure all wires in cables are intact.
- If display until continues to not switch on, please contact customer service.
BowFlex Max Trainer is covered by a 2 Year Product Warranty