order line - 1800 001 180we're open 24/7
PRODUCT SUPPORT - JOIN A JIG
FIRST USE & INSTRUCTIONS
Before using the Join-a-Jig for the first time, and for best results, please ensure you read the Owner’s Manual enclosed with the product or alternatively you can download it here.
We've also included a handy un-boxing video within this page to walk you though set-up and first use.
I've lost my manual, where can I get another one?
You can download your manual here.
Where can I buy replacement screw packs?
You can call our Customer Service team on the number shown on your screen to buy additional screw packs.
Is there a minimum and maximum for the thickness of wood you can join?
Minimum thickness of your wood is 16mm. There is no maximum thickness of wood that can be joined (e.g. a shelf could be joined to a solid wood post – think of the angle of the screw to join a 90 degree angle joint for example).
The screws come in two sizes – 32mm and 51mm
Is it suitable for commercial use?
Yes it is - your Join-a-Jig comes with a 1 year commercial use warranty
Can I return the Join-a-Jig if I change my mind?
Our 30-day money back guarantee gives you the peace of mind to be able to try the Join-a-Jig for 30 days from receipt. If for some reason you choose not to keep it, simply return it to us in its original packaging for a full refund of the product purchase price.
Using your Join-A-Jig™ involves the following steps:
- Making sure the Join-A-Jig™ is secured to the workbench.
- Selecting the correct screw for the job.
- Setting the depth at which your work piece will be drilled using the Depth Collar and the Drill Guide.
- Securing the work piece in the Join-A-Jig™.
- Drilling the work piece.
- Joining work pieces together.
- Hiding the pocket holes.
For a full operation guide, please refer to the manual provided.
• Always work in a well-ventilated area.
• Use dust masks specifically designed to filter microscopic particles as well as other approved safety equipment.
• Avoid long periods of exposure to dust from sanding, sawing, grinding, drilling and other construction activities.
• Wear protective clothing and wash exposed areas with soap and water.
• Do not allow dust to get into your mouth, eyes or on exposed skin.
This may promote the absorption of harmful chemicals.
• Direct dust particles away from your face and body.
Power Tool Use & Care
• Keep cutting tools sharp and clean. Properly maintained cutting tools with sharp cutting edges are less likely to bind and are easier to control.
• Use clamps or another practical way to secure and support the workpiece to a stable platform. Holding the work by your hand or against the body leaves it unstable and may lead to loss of control.
• Only use accessories that are recommended for the Join-A-Jig™.
• Never use the Join-A-Jig™ around flammable or volatile substances, or use any volatile substances to clean the Join-A-Jig™.
The Join-a-Jig is covered by a 1 Year Product Warranty