order line - 1800 001 180we're open 24/7
PRODUCT SUPPORT - TASTE THE DIFFERENCE AIR ROASTER
FIRST USE & INSTRUCTIONS
Before using the Taste The Difference Air Roaster for the first time and for best results, please ensure you read the Owner’s Manual enclosed with the product or alternatively you can download it here.
We've also included a handy un-boxing video within this page to walk you though set-up and first use.
I've lost my manual, where can I get another one?
You can download your manual here. All operating instructions on how to use your TTD Air Roaster can be found in the manual.
Can I try the Air Roaster first?
Yes you can! This amazing Air Roaster and accessories can be yours to try in your own home, risk free for 30 days. If you are not satisfied with this fast, healthy, tasty way of cooking, simply send it back for a full refund of the trial price. What do you have to lose!
What comes with my Air Roaster?
- 1360 Watt TTD Air Fryer
- Grill Rack
- 24cm Grill Tray
- Handling Tongs
- Rotisserie Cage
- Rotisserie Forks
- Multi-Skewer Rack
- Tumble Fryer
What are the materials of the Air Roaster?
- Lower bowl is aluminium with non-stick coating (same as all non-stick cooking pans)
- Upper lid is glass, with an element and fan in the middle
- All accessories such as the rotisserie are stainless steel
- High grade heat resistant plastic
- This is not BPA-free but the inside is fully sealed so the plastic is never in contact with the food
1. Place the Inner dish in the Air Roaster as previously described in this booklet.
2. Open the Lid of the Air Roaster and position the required accessory. Always make sure to leave sufficient space between the food and the cover.
3. Close the Lid.
4. Connect the Air Fryer to the electricity mains supply socket.
5. Standby Mode
The buzzer sounds once, and the Mains light comes on (it will stay on until unit is unplugged). The display screen stays off until you press POWER, then the Air Roaster is in Standby Mode. All menus on the screen will flash. You can now select a function for cooking.
6. Intelligent Menu System
In standby mode, press the MENU button in sequence to select the following functions: “DIY”-“Nuts”-“Chicken”-“Cake”-“Skewer”-“Steak”-“French Fries”-“Fish”. The temperature/time indicators show the presets for each function.
7. Temperature setting
Once a function is selected, pressing the TEMP button allows you to adjust cooking temperature. Press once, and the temperature readout will flash. Press +/- to increase or decrease the temperatures (range: 80°C – 240°C). Short
press adjusts temperature in 5-degree increments… Long press, 10-degree increments.
8. Time setting
Once a function is selected, pressing the TIME button allows you to adjust cooking duration. Press once, and the time readout will flash. Press +/- to
increase or decrease the duration (range: 1 – 99 minutes). Short press adjusts time in 1-minute increments… Long press, 5-minute increments.
9. Rotation setting
Press ROTATION to stop or start rotation function at any time before or during cooking process. The rotation indicator light will be on when it is rotating.
You can select the DIY function, and the display screen shows “00 000”. You can now set the temperature/cooking time/rotation to suit your own preferences and recipes.
Press START/CANCEL button, and the Air Fryer starts to work after selecting the function; if you want cancel the operation, or the Air Fryer is not in standby mode, pressing this button will immediately return you to standby mode.
1. Disconnect the Air Roaster from the mains socket, and allow to cool completely before attempting any cleaning or maintenance.
2. The outer surface of the Main Body/Control Panel can be cleaned by wiping with a damp cloth, then drying thoroughly by wiping over with a soft dry cloth.
Do not wash or immerse the Main Body, Heater/Control Panel in water or any other liquid.
3. The inner dish and all accessories may be washed in warm soapy water and dried with a soft cloth in minutes. Do not use scourers or harsh cleaning agents on any part of the main unit – simply wipe down, and wipe dry.
Taste The Difference is covered by a 1 Year Product Warranty.